6th Annual 2019 Customer Sales and Service World Awards
THE CUSTOMER SALES AND SERVICE WORLD AWARDS TROPHY
The Customer Sales and Service World Awards trophy is one of the world’s most coveted prizes. Since 2003 the SVUS (Silicon Valley United States) Awards have been conferred for business achievements to individuals and organizations of every size and from all over the world.
The hand crafted black crystal trophy is designed in Silicon Valley, United States and includes the hand-cast antique finish Customer Sales and Service World Awards emblem. With state-of-the-art laser engraving and assembled right here in United States, this is a trophy that’s something you will display and keep forever.
HOW THE CUSTOMER SALES AND SERVICE WORLD AWARDS WINNERS WILL BE DETERMINED
These are industry and peer awards. Judges are executives and professionals representing a broad spectrum of industry voices and from around the world. All judges are volunteers who provide their expert inputs and valuable time in scoring each nomination. Judges’ average scores will determine the Customer Sales and Service World Awards winners. In each category the nomination with the highest cumulative score will win the Gold status followed by Silver and Bronze. You or someone who you know may apply to volunteer as a judge.
10 Reasons to Enter
- Entering the Customer Sales and Service World Awards is a cost-effective way to build your brand by recognizing and keeping your executives, employees, clients, and business partners motivated.
- The entry process itself is valuable. In preparing your nominations you’ll research and write compendious and compelling essays of achievement within your organization that you can use in other ways too.
- From small startups to world’s largest companies, every organization has just as much chance to win as any other organization. Every year, well established brands together celebrate their wins with startups, small and medium-size organizations that are still building their brands.
- If you’re a public relations or marketing agency, your work will be reviewed and honored by potential clients.
- Many of the world’s top business leaders will review your nominations during the judging process. This is an excellent exposure for your organization and work.
- Recognitions are possible in one or several areas. Each section contains categories and most organizations are eligible to participate in more than one category.
- As a Customer Sales and Service World Awards winner you will get complimentary access to tools and resources to promote your recognitions including winner logos, press release templates, 1:1 industry written interviews, visibility in awards night print book, and social media video clip opportunities.
- We’ll promote your win across our web site, media, and global readership base.
- The Customer Sales and Service World Awards trophy is one of the world’s most impressive trophies which will amaze your executives, employees, clients, and business partners. The trophies, plaques, and medallions have been designed and assembled in Silicon Valley, United States.
- Winners present at the Red-Carpet Awards Ceremony can make a 30-second acceptance speech before a live audience of executives from across the world. These and other social media video clips will be made available to all the winners.
Answer this question first – What do you and your organization want to be recognized for?
Make a list of all the things that went well within your company in the past 12-18 months. This will help you determine who or what you want to nominate, and in which categories.
Now select one or more category groups. What are Category Groups?
Category groups contain several categories relevant to that group. For example Executive Category Group will contain categories relevant to nominating executives. The Customer Sales & Service World Awards has the following “Category Groups”:
A. CEO, Executives, and Professionals Awards Categories Group
B. Entrepreneur Awards Categories Group
C. Achievement in Management Awards Categories Group
D. Founding Team Awards Categories Group
E. Company-Organization Awards Categories Group
F. Startup Awards Categories Group
G. New Product, Service, Upgrade, and Innovation Awards Categories Group
H. Creativity, Communications & Collateral Awards Categories Group
I. Corporate Milestone Awards Categories Group
Each category group has several categories. After you have decided in which Category Groups you would like to participate, now select one or more categories in that Category Group.
Fees and Deadlines
Each category may require an entry fee or may be free. There are 4 different deadlines and the fees increase after each deadline. So we recommend submitting as early as possible so that you can avail the discounts on fees.
Who will be your organization’s Primary Contact?
The person who will be submitting entries for your organization will be the “Primary Contact” whom we will keep posted on the progress of your entry submission. You may choose to assign more contacts who would also like to be kept posted.
We do not sell, rent or share any contact details with anyone. So your contact details are safe with us. But we need enough details to contact you so that we can not only keep you posted but also be able to reach you if we require any more information regarding your submissions.
How to prepare your content for each category
– You would be required to submit contact details of Primary Contact.
– You would also be required to submit details about the organization that’s being nominated.
– Most categories require you to prepare an essay of 650 words and a summary of 3 bullet points on why the nomination should be considered by the judges.
Advice on preparing content that gets noticed by the Judges
– Keep it simple
– Focus more on keeping the content positive and highlight the most recent and important achievements first
– Do not use this opportunity to belittle or criticize the competition. Focus on your organization only.
– It’s ok to mention any uniqueness or being the “first” in something. It’s ok to highlight any challenges faced and action taken to overcome them.
Ready to submit your entries?
Go to the “Start an Entry” page and begin. All the best!